“Always be prepared
to give the reason
for the hope you have.”
– 1 Peter 3:15
“They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony”
– Revelation 12:11
You see it all around you, don’t you? – the incredible power of stories.
It’s true: The stories people consume and share impact
what they believe and value.
God gave you a powerful story.
Are you prepared to share it?
“This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says:
Write in a bookall the words I have spoken to you.”
– Jeremiah 30:2
This Course is For You
If You Want To:
Help your children, siblings, family members, the next generation Know the deep, personal love of Jesus
Discern God’s voice and his will for your life
Help those around you who are suffering and struggling spiritually
Become as bold as a lion: Confident, peaceful, and powerful in the face of enemy opposition
Fulfill to the fullest extent your God-designed purpose in this life
“One generation commends your works to another;
they tell of your mighty acts.”
– Psalm 145:4
Your desire to live generously
is one of my favorite things about you.
I know good stewardship matters deeply to you.
So consider this question: how can you be a good manager
if you are not aware of what God has given you to steward?
And how can you be a wise investor
if you don’t remember what God has entrusted to you?
It’s time to dig up what’s become buried over the years – your greatest treasures – your experiences of God.
Your stories are so much more valuable than you realize.
It’s time to steward the wealth of God’s faithfulness to you
so you can be a generous investor
in the faith of the next generation.
Linda Del CastilloTimes of Refreshing Women's Retreat
Sandy AllenMinistry Leader at Alliance Bible Church
Dorothy StrouhalFounder of Beauty Will Rise
WHAT YOUR COURSE
- Video, audio, and written guidance to help you write 22 of your Jesus stories in a powerful, effective way.
- Write Your Story: If you can type an email, you can write your story. We’ve made the technical side that simple.
- Add photos: If you have photos that go along with your stories you can upload them to further bring to life what Jesus has done for you.
- Print + Share Your Story: You will receive a digital copy of your story in 2 sizes. You can print your story in full size (8.5×11), or in journal size (6×9) and share as many copies with friends and family as you want to!
- Bonus eBook: Sharing Hard Parts of Your Story Wisely
- Bonus Teaching: Overcome Fear of Sharing Your Story
- Bonus Teaching: How to Summarize Your Story
- Bonus Resource: Leader Guide. This leader guide will work for groups, or to lead a loved one through the course one-on-one.
- Bonus Video: What is a Jesus Story Box? (A practical, fun way to share your Jesus stories with kids!)